To gradually evolve as a thriving research and development centre for the teacher education and school education in the state and to offer such innovative teacher education programme that create the potential to produce high –quality educational personnel in future for the School System.
In order to translate the vision stated above into a reality, the institute envisages
accomplishing the mission outlined below:
1. To bridge the proverbial gap between theory and practice by running a teaching experience school within the campus.
2. To function as a laboratory for experimentation and innovations in the field of teacher education and offer a variety of teacher education programs at different levels like D.El.Ed.,B.Ed. with different specializations and such as B.Ed. with stage – specific Specializations educational management, curriculum and text book designing , special education, comparative educational, research activities, etc.
3. To meet the ever- increasing demand for teachers for the quality elementary and secondary schools being set up regularly to meet out the best of school education.
4. To offer programs that are innovative and challenging to the student teachers, containing a plethora of self – directed tasks including case studies, project work, seminars, research initiatives and include multiple levels of engagements with student teachers on factual courses and teaching experience in real life contexts.
5. To implement activities that make the community, the environment, sanitation, health, nutrition etc important parts of the training process, so that teachers become forces of transformation in their work place.
* To Developing as a Research activities and Development Center.
* To develop teaching- learning process by applying innovative method of teaching.
* To organize programs that contain plethora of self-directed tasks includes case studies workshops, seminars and conferences for teachers and students.
* To promote extension and social activities for the community, environment, sanitation, health nutrition.
* To make student friendly environment by giving them opportunity to study in conductive environment.
* To organize life skill training and value added programs.
* To plan timely evaluation of academic, non -academic and administrative activities.
* To organize teacher training programs.
* To promote teachers for their work.
* To increase the participation of alumni of the institution.
* To give scholarship to the needy students.
* To provide support and welcome students for developing incubation center and start –ups.
* To develop environment friendly campus.
* To promise sustainable development of every aspects.
* To provide best library and laboratory services.
* To provide best services for physical and mental health of the staff and student.
* To promote optimal use of education technology.
* To produce high quality educational personnel.